Balcony wooden tiles are a great alternative to the traditional concrete floor. They are suitable for laying on decks and balconies, and even indoors.
Wooden tiles from different types of wood in different sizes are widely available in stores. Suitable woods are pine, locust, oak, cedar or bangkirai. Why do you have to go for wooden tiles on the balcony, you will learn in the next few paragraphs.
Balcony wooden tiles – an enjoyable outdoor space
The balcony is a cozy place to chill out, grilling and enjoying ourselves. In the balcony design, good and detailed planning is of great importance. If irregularities exist, before you start with the laying of tiles, you should adjust the level of the floor (usually concrete or stone tiles) just so that rain water can flow away. If your balcony is not square, but oval, the balcony wooden tiles can be precisely tailored. Last, it is important to arrange comfortable seating on the balcony. The range of balcony and patio furniture is HUGE. What are the right products for your balcony – your taste is crucial.
Advantages of balcony wood tiles:
– Wooden tiles are available in various sizes and laying patterns.
– Balcony wooden tiles with click system can be easily plugged together and moved easily without tools.
– The wooden tiles can be laid on any flat, firm surface.
– No additional substructure is necessary. The special grid system under the wood ensures sufficient distance from the floor – this mould is prevented and there is no waterlogging risk.
– Wooden tiles with push-fit system and click system can be easily dismantled.
Wooden tiles guarantee the best outdoor durability
– Depending on the type of wood and durability class, balcony wooden tiles are a good option with respect to different weather conditions such as sun or rain resistant.
– For cleaning, you do not need expensive detergent. For further care pigmented wood oil is recommended.
– Balcony tiles made of wood exude warmth and comfort.
– Create the right ambiance to relax in the outdoor area.
Sunny balcony with wooden tiles
Parallel motif of wooden tiles
Flooring – Cube pattern
Balcony tiles made of wood in black
Wooden tiles for the balcony
Alternative to traditional concrete floors
Beautiful tiles pattern
Wooden tiles with push-fit system
Wooden tiles with click system
Wooden floor tiles
Wooden floor in light gray
Tiles for balcony and deck
Flooring ideas for patios