Spring is coming and we look forward to longer and warmer days. We also already think of the pleasant time we can spend in the garden.
As a result, we have decided to show you some interesting ideas for homemade garden decorations. The crafts for the garden are fun and with the right materials, it will cost almost nothing.
1. Homemade garden decorations – flower pots made of concrete
These fascinating flower pots in different shapes and sizes are a great way to decorate your garden. The concrete may be the best choice for accessories for outdoors because it can withstand any weather and a display of homemade garden decorations adds your personal touch.
2. Homemade garden decorations – round stepping stones out of concrete
3. Concrete stepping stones from a rhubarb leaf
4. How to turn a metal bucket into a beautiful flower pot
A metal bucket, white grout and pebbles play the main roles in this project. The result is a beautiful home for your white flowers.
These colorful flower pots are a very refreshing idea for the garden fence. Besides, if you have a small garden and not enough room for all the pots, then perhaps the vertical arrangement is the better option.
6. Mini garden pond with water lilies
7. Picture frame with succulent plants
8. Hanging Baskets
9. Asymmetric construction of flower pots